Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hot Jobs




The yahoo.com banner showed this article.

There's no listing for "medicine". Ouch.

Most of my classmates in premed, when we took up Medical Technology are either married, working, or both. A cousin of mine, who is two years younger than i am, is working in the States as a lab tech, and she is earning major dough, having her own place and care, and matching laptop and camera.

I, on the other hand, am slaving away, on my job as a medical intern, living with my parents and making ends meet. I'm years away from achieving my dreams, eons away from that world tour I was planning. To say the least, I'm still miles away from getting the means to have my own family, have kids... well, I can, but then they wouldn't be going to international school like i've always dreamed they would (and should).

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger